If you’re looking for flawless skin, quickly and non-invasively, we have the solution.
The LAMPROBE is a popular cosmetic innovation that incorporates non-invasive radio frequency technology to treat a wide range of superficial skin abnormalities without penetrating the skin’s surface or the need for anesthesia.
The treatments are exceptionally quick (3 – 5 seconds) with instantaneous results.
IS IT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE?
The LAMPROBE effectively treats all skin types, from fair skins to darker skin tones, ranging from Fitzpatrick Skin Types I -VI, across all ethnicities.
DOES IT HURT?
The discomfort level experienced by the client has been commonly described as “tolerable,” with the sensation produced feeling much like a tight pinch to the skin. Sensitive skins, thin skins, and aging skins can also be comfortably treated, and intensity settings can adjust easily. No anesthesia is required.
WHAT CAN IT TREAT?
- Cholesterol Deposits
- Cherry Angiomas
- Spider Naevi
- Clogged Pores
- Skin Tags
- Acne Pimples
- Broken capillaries
- Blood spots
- The area treated may feel irritated; redness may develop, and light scabbing may form. Make sure you do not pick any scabbing. Premature removal of scabs may cause hyper or hypo pigmentation and/or scarring.
- Sun protection must be used every day until healing is complete to avoid pigment changes.
- Clean area with a mild cleanser daily, and gently pat dry.
- Do not rub, cleanse with a washcloth, or use any exfoliants or products containing alcohol, retinol, or alpha hydroxy acids for 21 days after the treatment.
- For 48 hours DO NOT use a hot tub, swim in a pool, use a sauna, or steam room.
- Make-up may be applied with a clean makeup sponge 24 hours after treatment.
- Bacitracin may be used if necessary.